DEGRAF begins project of solar energy system in its recycling plant
DEGRAF signs contract to install solar power plant in its recycling facility in Santiago. This is a new and important step for DEGRAF in fulfilling its sustainability objectives. First stage of the project is estimated to be completed late 2018 and will produce 48 Mwh annually.
Gabriela Pérez Ugarte, General Manager of DEGRAF, said: “This initiative reinforces DEGRAF’s commitment to the environment and contributes to a significant reduction in the ecological footprint of our processes, directly transferring these environmental contributions to our customers”
The plant construction will be in charge of Sunplicty, company that has extensive experience in the development of solar energy systems throughout the country.
- First electronic recycling campaign in Constitución
- “Nothing to waste” Campaign – Homecenter Sodimac: BBQ Grills
- DEGRAF begins project of solar energy system in its recycling plant
- DEGRAF awarded “Best for the World” for second consecutive time
- Mobile Phones. TVN 24 horas interview.
- Japanese manufacturers visit DEGRAF
- Juan Sandoval Carrasco School visits DEGRAF
- “Nothing to waste” Campaign – Homecenter Sodimac
- Students of The Grange School visit DEGRAF
- DEGRAF participates in 3rd Environmental Festival of Lo Prado County